Home About Me FAQs Races Contact

Monday, July 22, 2013

Where Have I Been?! And RAtP turns 1!

Hi Guys!

I've been neglecting the internet. I know. I'm sorry.

And I didn't really go on hiatus on the best of notes now did I?

I promise I'm alive and well.

Going off my last post, I'm still in a work rut. I haven't been happy. And I haven't felt like writing about it.

Actually, I haven't been doing much of anything besides working and then sulking about work. I've not only neglected the internet, but I have also neglected running. Everything after work has started to feel like, dare I say it, homework. I'm being completely serious; I've been so drained from trying to put on a brave face from 9 to 5 that I felt like anything after that is more work.

I'm getting better at feeling better though. I think.

I ran a race last Sunday!

Why yes, those are brand new running shoes! Thanks for noticing!

It was the Tesco Race for Life 10K. It wasn't chip timed, and my unofficial time sucked anyway thanks to my lack of training and also having a cold. But it was a great feeling to race again. I thought I forgot how to run. Nope, I remembered!

But some exciting things are happening on this side of the pond! (And it's not baby related so don't even go there) Nothing is 100% official yet so I'm not saying anything. But I'm excited! (And have been on Pinterest up a storm trying to prepare.) 

In my little work rut hiatus, I completely missed my blogs first birthday!

On Friday, the 13th of July 2012, I wrote my first rambling blog post. Go find it if you want but it's kind of a train wreck.

And my header used to look like this.... oh the days!

Here's to a few more years of blog ramblings! And here's to being positive. Seriously, I need an IV drip of positivity right now!

Long time no talk! How have you been?! What's new in the world of the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love reading what you have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!