Home About Me FAQs Races Contact

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Remember When Surveys Were Cool?

I don't know where this 'old school blogging' thing came from, but I kind of like it! I actually think it's more like old school MySpace survey posting, but that's okay. Remember when that was cool?

I saw this one from Meghan and thought why not! I'm a massive fan of useless facts anyway.

Here are my ABCs!

A. Attached or Single? I'm married! 

B. Best Friend? I have the 3 best friends who are far far away in America.

That's actually only 2 of them. I couldn't find a non-embarrassing pic of the 4 of us! Oops!

C. Cake or pie? I'm going to say cupcakes. I know, I really like being difficult.

D. Day of choice? Saturday, duh!

E. Essential Item? I'm sad to say this, but my iPad is incredibly essential.

F. Favorite color? Lime green

G. Gummy bears or worms? Sour worms for sure!

H. Home town? Boca Raton, Florida. If you watch Glee, it's the city where Sue Sylvester says she has her vacation home in.

I. Favorite Indulgence?  I could eat chips/fries all day everyday. And salt and vinegar crisps/chips. And bread. And just food. Seriously, I love food. I'd rather savory food than sweets any day.

J. January or July? January makes me sad because Christmas is over and normal life starts again, so I'm going to say July.

K. Kids? None.

L. Life isn’t complete without? People who make you smile. 

M. Marriage date? If you're from America, I got married on 2/8/13. If you're from the UK (or everywhere else in the world), I got married on 8/2/13.

I love this picture even though I look squinty.

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 older sister

O. Oranges or Apples? Both!

P. Phobias? Needles! They're my absolute worst fear. I often start crying just thinking about them.

Q. Quotes? “If you can't laugh at yourself, life’s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you like.”

R. Reasons to smile? A fantastic run, getting an awaited package in the post, being with people you love, 3 day weekends, going home from work on a Friday night.

S. Season of choice? Late fall / Early winter

T. Tag 5 People. I tag you, you, you, you, and you! 

U. Unknown fact about me? I spent my childhood obsessing over Nsync, and specifically Lance Bass from Nsync. Spoiler alert : He's openly gay now.

V. Vegetable? I really love asparagus. And edamame! Is that a vegetable?

W. Worst habit?  Saying "um" a lot.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? I've had a million x-rays.  

Y. Your favorite food? Spicy buffalo wings with a side of curly fries.

Z. Zodiac sign? Leo! 

Your turn! Tell me some of your ABCs and then do it for yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love reading what you have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!