Home About Me FAQs Races Contact

Friday, December 28, 2012

Inside The Wardrobe: NYE

New Years Eve is great! Most people I've spoken to aren't particularly thrilled for 2013 to come along because of the negative connotation with the number 13. But 13 is my lucky number, so I genuinely cannot wait!

I've had a little ponder about some New Years resolutions and I think 2013 is going to be one hell-of-a year!


I don't really like going out on New Years Eve like normal people. I'd rather stay at home and watch the New York ball drop or Big Ben at midnight depending on which continent I'm on.

But when I saw this dress in store, I couldn't help but think that it was perfect for a  NYE night out! (Even if I'm not partaking in it myself)


(The quote is inspired by my home girl Taylor Swift's song "Starlight". I love it. I want to dance to it all day long and throw sparkles in the air. I asked the Fiance if we can play it at our wedding celebration and he said, "well, it's customary to play songs that people actually KNOW." I'm the bride; I'll dance and throw glitter to whatever songs I want!) 

Normally I'm not this "matchy matchy" with my outfits. But the silver/blue/black just sort of caught my eye. It started with the shoes (if I could only walk in heels.......) and then just worked its way up with other accessories. 

Side note, I've been in love with stackable rings. I think both that and Essie nail polish are my 2012 staples that will continue on in 2013!

What do you do on New Years Eve? Do you go out and party or have a quiet night in? Have you thought about resolutions yet?? 

(Link up with My Friday's Fancies)

8 comments:

  1. Love this dress! Hope you have a great NYE love!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pops of blue you incorporated, those shoes are super cute!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is gorgeous!!!
    so perfect for new years too
    especially paired with those heels!!!

    Happy Friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is perfect, love it with the blue accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combination!
    A sparkly silver dress is perfect for NYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so embarrassed that we have no plans! It's just wrong. I love the blue, silver & black together. Oh, and guess what my New Year's resolution is? To get back into running! I miss it and you've inspired me.

    Happy New Year, Taylor!!!

    xoxo
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of it, the combination of the dresses with the other accessories was so perfect I like it.
    custom clothing designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello guys!! I have researched venues for best nye party nyc for my project. Just want to share with you guys and need your opinions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love reading what you have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!